Jan 5, 2010

My Blog Attempt

For Christmas, my wonderful brother-in-law, James, designed this blog layout for me. I love it!!

One of my goals for 2010 is to post updates to this blog at least twice a week. My hope is that I can print it at the end of the year and it can serve as my journal. Honestly, I'm very nervous about having enough exciting information to share - my life is pretty boring and I'm not quite the story teller that Shawn is. I will try to be entertaining, but make not guarantees!! :)

3 comments:

Melody Williamson said...

welcome to blogging:) I'm glad we can keep up with you on the ohter side of the earth over there in Surprise!

Kami said...

I am sure you will find plenty of things to blog about! I bet the YW are loving have you in there!

Melissa said...

I'm so happy I found your blog--didn't realize you had one. I hear you on journaling. This is a great way to do it. I need to be better. Sometimes FB is just so much more convenient.

Post a Comment